Anikesh G
Anikesh G,
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

Can you tell me if I have ordered the face masks twice also

Customer Question

Can you tell me if I have ordered the face masks twice also is my order £74.24 also tried to find out putting my phone number in they say not in with my account
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Samsung galaxy a20a 02
JA: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Do you mean how long had phone
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 19 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I please know from which app/website you have made the order of Face Masks?

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 12 days ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Please click on the below link and follow the instructions to get this fixed:-

https://help-frg.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/453/~/wheres-my-order%3F