Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Need help to connect my football pass to nowtv

Customer Question

need help to connect my football pass to nowtv
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
need help with now tv sports pass.URGENT
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 7 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Just go to My Account, and then Passes & vouchers. Choose from a Day, Week, Month or Mobile Month Pass and select Add and then connect the Football pass

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

-----------------