Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I have had 75% of my contacts removed from my Yahoo Mail

Customer Question

I have had 75% of my contacts removed from my Yahoo Mail which I can not recover.
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through the web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried to reinstate individual contacts but they do not drop into what remains of my contact list.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know why this has happened and what I can do to recover the contacts.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you need to recover some Yahoo mail information.

Please visit the link below and complete:
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2552.html

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Thank you,(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
The site you have asked me to access does not deal with my issue. Please re-read the problem that I have stated and find a solution to having all my contacts reinstated in the correct box
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Why do you expect me to pay £22 in order to fix a problem that has been caused by Yahoo? I am a customer who expects to receive a service and frankly I am not getting one.
Expert:  Robert H replied 16 days ago.

---