Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

You have frozen our amazon account and we cannot now get

Customer Question

You have frozen our amazon account and we cannot now get Netflix .
JA: What device are you trying to connect?
Customer: You sent an e mail to my husbands phone***@******.***.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Yahoo
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: they said in their e mail to him that they froze the account because they thought someone was trying to access our account . I would like to keep the account open - do I have to change the password?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 12 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You can reset and change the password ***** - https://www.netflix.com/nl-en/LoginHelp

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.