Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

It is not my computerit is my mobile phone i need help with,

it is not my computerit is my mobile phone i need help with
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: doro the problem is i have just got thisphone and the sim card is too big i phonedtoask and i could notremember the pass word to get a smaller sim card so can you please help me i have had my oldphone for at least 15 years and the charger has broken and i cannot get a replacement
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have not tried anything the sim card i have at the moment is to big and the new phone needs a micro sim
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i just need to no how i get a new sim card

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

the sim card you need is called a micro sim, you need to contact your phone line provider to send you the micro sim size which is smaller in size

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
i do not see how you can fix it i need a sim card that fits my phone

Correct, ignore that secure remote request. you need to contact your phone line provider to send you the micro sim size which is smaller in size

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
i phoned virgin and young lady was polite and helpful unlike the 1st person i spoke to anyway the young lady ordered me a new sim card was polite and friendly and i received my new sim card today