Anikesh G
Anikesh G,
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

My Computer is OK however I have recently got an Iphone and

Customer Question

My Computer is OK however I have recently got an Iphone and I have tried to bring my emails down on the Iphone ( in addition to my Computer ) but I keep getting Critical Security alerts day and night obviously when the Iphone tries to bring my emails down. HELP what do I need to do?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: My provider is Google and my email address is***@******.*** ( I do not want a gmail ddress )
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Normally on my Laptop. My Iphone is a new addition. I still want them to come down on my Laptop which they do without a problem . I only use my phone to bring them down if I am out
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing .... I have no clue what to do. A friend set the emails up to download on the Iphone, the Email tab is on the phone but they just won't download I think I must have to authorise that it is OK to download to the phone as well.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so ... I just need my emails to download onto the Phone as well as my Computer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 5 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

As per my understanding, you wish to have your emails come on both of your devices i.e. on iPhone and on your computer, Is that correct?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Correct .... I do not want any problem with my Computer as it is my main source of access. All I want is for the emails to come down on my new Iphone as well
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 5 days ago.

Thank you for the information.

If you use an email provider like Google, It can automatically set up your email account with just your email address and password. Here's how:

• Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts.
  • Tap Add Account, then select your email provider.
  • Enter your email address and password.
  • Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
  • Choose information from your email account, like Contacts or Calendars.
  • Tap Save.
  • If you don't see your email provider, tap Other to add your account manually.