Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I was playing on the casino and my battery on my phone ran

Customer Question

I was playing on the casino and my battery on my phone ran out and when I charged it I couldn't get back on it l had 25 pound in it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I just want my money back
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'll wait
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 11 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You should let it charge for another 4 hours and then turn it back on to get your phone to come back on

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.