Anikesh G
Anikesh G,
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I have not received my order5Fb8D2B4E1 of 14/5/20 and wonder

Customer Question

I have not received my order5Fb8D2B4E1 of 14/5/20 and wonder if is still in transit
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: lenovo
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i am not very good on computers and am struggling the money has been taken from my bank account
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i wonder when this order is to be delivered
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 11 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I please know from which website/app you have placed your order?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I placed it from this I pad
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 11 days ago.

May I please know from which Website you have placed this order?

Is it from eBay or Amazon or from any other website?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
What help can I expect it seems to be nothing but costing me and I am. not getting any help I wish to cancel thiscompletely
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 11 days ago.

I am here to help you out but before that, may I please know from which Website you have placed this order?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please cancel right away and cancel your fees
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 11 days ago.

Lots of reasons but none that would easily explain the delay without actually reviewing the information available from the tracking number.

1) When a label is prepared for shipping the tracking number is ***** but that does not mean the parcel has yet been taken to or accepted by the Postal Service,

2) the entry scan will tell you exactly when the Post Office has taken possession and the actual movement through the mail stream begins,

3) the class of mail (and to a lesser extent the size of the parcel) will determine the rounding and method of transportation for your parcel (Express, Priority, and First Clara being the faster while standard, parcel post, and media mail being the slower). If you want a more definitive answer go to the Postal Service website, enter your tracking number, print out your entire results and take them to your local post office and see if they can provide a more definite reason for the presumed delay.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I do not wish to go ahead with this conversation
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
This is a lousy system and I will be filing a complaint
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 11 days ago.

I wish I could be of more help to you. I am sorry for any misunderstanding but If you wish to cancel your subscription with Just Answer.

Please connect with our billing team using the link below.

Link - http://www.justanswer.com/help