Tech Expert
Tech Expert, PC Support Specialist
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

I ONLY WANT TO CHECK/KNOW MY PASSWORD THAT IS ALL I AM 88

Customer Question

I ONLY WANT TO CHECK/KNOW MY PASSWORD ***** IS ALL I AM 88 AND DO NOT AROUND THE HOUSES ANSWERS PLEASE
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: LENOVO core13
JA: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo product?
Customer: to get Microsoft password *****
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes I just want password ***** lots of changing from page to page first free info please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tech Expert replied 6 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Microsoft account password. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
May I know whom I am chatting with?

May I know if you are still connected with me?

Hello, I noticed you haven’t had time to respond to my inquiry, so based on the information you have given me, this is the best answer that I am able to provide at this time. If this does not solve your issue, please feel free to come back and provide me with more information and I will do my best to help you find a solution.

Click on the below link and follow the on-screen instructions to recover the Microsoft account password.

https://account.live.com/password/reset