Anikesh G
Anikesh G,
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

It is about order id 24419156-280 Is there a phone number so

Customer Question

it is about order id 24419156-280 Is there a phone number so I can call to speak about this order. I am needing help I have already completed my card details and paid
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: I am on a laptop Toshiba windows 7
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried to receive my emails but I have deleted the incoming email account on thunderbird
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it is to take forward the order id 24419156-280
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 11 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know from which website/service you have placed the order?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I am with gmail but my email is not working It is***@******.*** but I cannot receive my emails.I need your help
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 11 days ago.

As per my understanding, you are able to access your Gmail account but not able to receive emails, Is that correct?

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 5 days ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Tap on your account and make sure you've checked “Sync Gmail.” Clear your Gmail app data. Open your device's Settings app -> Apps & Notifications -> App Info -> Gmail -> Storage -> Clear Data -> Ok. Once you're done with that, restart your device and see if that did the trick.