Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I have a new phone and today have collected a new sim to go

Customer Question

I have a new phone and today have collected a new sim to go in it but so far I have not been able to get past the password ***** The only
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Iphone8
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Several days and have tried everything
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---

When enabled, your PIN code is requested when you switch your mobile on or when you insert your SIM into another compatible mobile. You have three attempts to enter the PIN code into your mobile correctly before the mobile requests a PUK code. The default PIN at point of manufacturer for your O2 mobile SIM is 0000.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
RYes I still do not have an answer to my problem!!!
Expert:  Robert H replied 14 days ago.