Benjie
Benjie, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

Can you send me what I mean in my bank account, Can you send

Can you send me what I mean in my bank account
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Can you send me the cash what I mean in my bank account
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I play with my smartphone
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Huawei p20
JA: How long has this been going on with your P20? What have you tried so far?
Customer: When does today I want to get back because I compare house and I will be back in my bank account
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: you send me that today the money what I mean today

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Without the information I requested. I can only give you a general answer, But I hope this helps

I suggest You will have to contact your bank or credit card company,
let them know that the payment is unauthorized to be processed and that they need to cancel the payment.

if you are unable to locate the contact details for the company/bank may be able to assist,
can you let us know if the company name or website?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Send the money to my bank account
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
You send me the money what I mean my bank account

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

Okay, I can go ahead and remotely connect to your computer to resolve this issue.
Please click this link and follow the instructions provided so I can connect:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ae8ceae1-54a6-48d5-8e53-acf0757ae7d9

Then click the I Agree button near the bottom of the web page to download the remote assistance program.
Select Run if prompted and if not prompted then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to start
the remote assistance session

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please remind me what I mean in the bank