Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have purchased a Nokia 3310 (3G) mobile phone and want to

I have purchased a Nokia 3310 (3G) mobile phone and want to transfer the Sim card from my existing Nokia 6300 mobile to this new mobile. Can I do this, are they conpatible?Jim Macfarlane

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Yes, you can perform the transfer of the sim card

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.