Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

I have just tried to access my gmail account from my laptop.

I have just tried to access my gmail account from my laptop. It would not accept the correct password ***** time, I tried forgot paword option and it failed to recognise my recovery account and my security question. All of which I submitted correctly
JA: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes my mobile phone
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: No, just my recovery email
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have had issues with MIcrosoft Edge this morning. Somehow a temporary profile was created "remotely" and my @ button disappeared and I could not type in any email addresses to access Zoom.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your Gmail account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know if you receive any error message while login to your email account?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No

Please do follow the steps in the below link to reset the password ***** your Gmail account.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/7682439?hl=en

If you are unable to reset the password ***** your email account using the steps in the above link, I suggest you to submit the form using the below link to recover the Gmail account. Google team will get back to you regarding the account recovery.

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Let me go ahead and remotely access your computer to fix this issue for you. You can see each and every step that I perform and you can disconnect me at any time. May I go ahead?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok

May I know if you are using Windows computer or a MAC computer?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
What information do you require?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Windows

Please click on the below link and scroll down and click on I Agree button. A file by name Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client will be downloaded. Double click on that file to run it.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5963c873-574f-4fbb-a0a8-4e2916a6dde6

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
My account admin has blocked this

Okay, let me provide you an alternate steps. Please perform the same in your computer.

Please click on the link below and once you click on it, a new page will be opened. Click on DOWNLOAD button. A file called "ZA_Connect " or JOINMAC will be downloaded. Select RUN or OPEN if prompted and if not prompted then double click the ZA_Connect file in your downloads folder to run it. And then click on YES or OK or JOIN when prompted.

https://join.zoho.in/173088924

Please click on YES or OK or JOIN when prompted.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Trying to log on PC

May I know if you have performed the above mentioned step in your computer or any other device?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Just doing this now

Please perform the steps in your computer.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Just done this now

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Have done this

I am able to view the screen. Please allow me a moment.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Sure

The issue has been fixed. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.