Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I HAVE A CANON IXUS 825 CAMERA. I lent it to a friend. Got

i HAVE A CANON IXUS 825 CAMERA. I lent it to a friend. Got it back yesterday and cannot import my photos
JA: What Canon model do you have?
Customer: Where do I find that
JA: The Camera Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Canon?
Customer: Where do I find that?
JA: The Camera Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Bear with me I will get the box for the model
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (3TVTQ3M)

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You can use the USB cable to transfer and if needed, you can get the driver from this link here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOLkoX0BJek

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.