Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have paid £5 to get help told Raul V that I had filled 2

I have paid £5 to get help told Raul V that I had filled 2 online forms out to verify my identity and I am still trying to sign into my emails very frustrated and now crying as suffer from anxiety and my have email abt counselling I need to get into my emails ASAP over a week I have been trying to do this
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Actually just remembered that my Netflix is signed in
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: you have just been through all this with me it was only 20 minutes ago
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I refuse to pay again

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Seems like a disconnect in the server of your emails, best way to resolve that is to remove the email account from that device, and then Add that email back. Once that is done, the connection to the mail server will be established a new sync will take place.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I shall try that if does not work what shall I do then
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have tried deleting it from my device now it won't let me get it back
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
that is fine but I want this sorting NOW as a think I may have paid £22 for help which has only made matter worse

Thank you for requesting secure remote assistance. To get connected, first follow this On your Computer - download the Free Version of TeamViewer quick support app from the link below.

Next, open the downloaded file and install it.

Once you have Teamviewer open it will display Your ID numbers with a password ***** it on the screen. Share that with me. Thanks

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/info/free-remote-access-software/

For Mac use this - https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac-os/

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Done all that I have been asked now have no email sort this please now
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I am on my Phone

What exactly is the issue with your email?

I am waiting for you to tell me - what exactly is the issue?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My email is now blocked. Cannot download the website you gave me which I have tried on numerous devices now. I was told to delete the email off my device and to put it back on now I can't so you tell me the issue please as I have bank accounts and online counselling and everything is connected to the email address which***@******.***

On your phone go to settings, then passwords and accounts, then tap on that email account and then tap remove account, then restart your phone then tap add account under settings

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have already done this and thatcwen it said my email is blocked

Blocked? but you were able to sign in on the computer?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No as It is an issue with password ***** said this email is blocked when I tried to sign in on computer. All this has come from it not accepting password ***** is actually saved on to phone

I see, that means an incorrect password ***** entered too many times and this flags a potential hack therefore the server blocks access to the email for 24 hours. I suggest waiting 24 hours before attempting on the computer.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Yeah thats no problem but I have sent two forms already to yourselves and still waiting for them to answer with a link to reset password ***** there is no way I am paying again as I don't work

Yes, you have to wait 24 hours for the block to be removed

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Also this has taken over 5hours to get to this stage and £27 for you to tell me what I already knew so why have I had to do all these things and still no further forward to what I was last week

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
OK but its still will not accept my password ***** I am waiting longer than it says to get a link to reset it

Do not fill out another reset form as that will trigger another 24 hours

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
OK I won't

Great, thanks for the update