Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

On a profile's page I want to write a message. I see the box

On a profile's page I want to write a message. I see the box and click it but nothing happerns for me to write. I also see "Go to conversation" and click that too. Nothing happens. I can't converse. I can't write a messsage. All I can do is click on the heart that I am interested. I used to be able to write and see the conversation but in the last weeks (yes weeks) I seem to have lost that funcytion. Can you please tell me what has changed. My subscription is still vsalid to Novrember but I am losing time with inactivity. Delice Customer###-##-####JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I have windows 10 desktop. I could write and see the conversation of matches before, but have lost the ability to do that now and I haven't changed anything with my computer.
JA: What's the brand/model of your laptop?
Customer: I am ignorant of the question. What do you mean? I have a desk top not a laptop. My screen is Samsung. The tower I see is Lenovo. I said I was able to Write a Message before. I was able to see conversations with the astch, but I cannot do them now. I am using the same computer.
JA: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Samsung? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Nothing added. As I said I could do the two things before but can't now.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can he get inside my computer onto the page to see the problem?

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Seems like that web page is frozen and not responding. Its best to click start and then restart your computer to free up memory and that application will start working

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No. I paid £5 for help. I have not had it.

To answer your question ->

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have not had a reply to my question.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No. I do not want to switch to Remote Assistant and pay more. I want help and it should be free. but I did pay £5.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello Ameen. Do you know my question?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Nobody has replied to my question. I don';t have another question. I have just this one question. Why cannot I write a message to a match? And why cannot I have a conversation with a match? The one question is why I cannot reply to a match either in writing a message or a conversation.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Shall I contact you in the morning?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The phone No.0808(###) ###-####us not recognised. Can you give me a reliable telephone number, please

You asked why you can't write a message you match - you should be able to as long as you are on the correct site which is - https://www.match.com/help/ContactUs.aspx

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
what is the answer to my query that i cannot write a message on the profile page of a visitor. why can't i write a message?

You should be able to write, what error are you getting?

Kindly open this link on your device and Join - https://join.zoho.com/485148114

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ameen, How can you help me? Tell me what to do.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Please phone me on 01273 304191 and guide me on my computer.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Better still. Take over my computer and see the problem that I cannot write a message.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No response from you. Are you there and trying to contact me? Shall I phone 0808(###) ###-####again?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I clicked the link "join.zoho.com/48510811" you gave me and nothing happens
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
what do you mean correct site? i am on the site with the visitor you sent me. i want to write to him on his page/
profile page and i can't. Why?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
can we try teamview again; you take over my computer and see my problem,

Yes, do you have teamviewer installed?

Customer: replied 21 hours ago.
How will you connect up with me? Tell me what to do. It would be best if I can be in touch with you by phone. Shall I phone you at 0808(###) ###-####or you phone me at 01273 304191
Customer: replied 21 hours ago.
Are you there?

On Teamviewer, can you share the Your ID and password *****

Customer: replied 20 hours ago.
if you are there, say something.

yes, i am here, please confirm when you are available