VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

All my mail attachments are coming though in zip files which

all my mail attachments are coming though in zip files which i can't open. though on the iPad they are power point or excel can you turn off the zip
JA: What device are you using to check your email? Are you using a web browser? Which one?
Customer: macbook
JA: Do you experience this with other devices as well, or with different web browsers?
Customer: just with the MacBook
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have multi accounts from google to exchange
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

For Better understanding here's the link video on how to disable Safari auto-extract for ZIP files when downloading WordPress plugins & themes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbKgEv47WVA

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
That didn’t work

Have you tried to extract that zip files?