VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

I need help - with account and also services. Computer Delll

i need help - with account and also services.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Computer Delll laptop, tv Samsung Smart tv. most work done with ipad
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?
Customer: windows
JA: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: all updates installed, and the problem is not with the laptop but with the telephone service and also my billing which has gone through the roof !
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks - just get me to someone who can sort out these problems which i have been trying to sort out for MONTHS
Customer: replied 21 hours ago.
i want a dialogue with someone - why has my Talktalk bill suddenly gone from £47 a month to £93 ?? why am i still being charge for Sky Cinema when i cancelled it months ago? why have i still got a peristent problem with my landline telephone which constantly "beeps" when noone is there, and when people are calling me they get a fax sound or unobtainable. this problem is persistent but also intermittent - and has been going on f or months. every time i ask i am told there is no problem. can you now see why i am agitated!?

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 21 hours ago.
I have just ageeed to pay £28 to get my problem sorted - is this with you -I was working on y iPad and not phone

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Thousands of TalkTalk customers to see bills rise £48 a year from next month

If you don't want to pay the extra charge, you'll need to act now to have it removed from your future bills

For Better understanding here's the link: https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/100000-talktalk-customers-see-bills-13887343