Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

I can’t recover my Microsoft password and have tried the

I can’t recover my Microsoft password ***** have tried the recovery page 6 times and I can’t provide enough ‘correct’ information??
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: microsoft 365
JA: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: few days, I need to reset my password. Have tried the Microsoft procedure and got to the stage where I submit the recovery form but the reply does not allow me to reset
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your Microsoft account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please use the link below to reset the password ***** your Email account. And try to login using a new password.

https://account.live.com/password/reset

If the account is not recovered using the above steps, I suggest you to submit the form using the below link to recover the Email account.

https://account.live.com/ACSR

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
What if those steps don’t work?

May I know if you have submitted the form using the above link?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
can you connect with my device?

May I know if you have your computer next to you? So that, I can go ahead and access your computer and help you to fix the issue.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
yeah, I am here with my laptop

Let me provide you the steps to allow me to access your computer. Please perform the same in your computer.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ok

Please open the below link in a browser in your computer and enter the session ID as 559-635-311 and click on Join session.
https://join.zoho.in/

Once you click on it, a new page will be opened. Click on DOWNLOAD button. A file called "ZA_Connect " or JOINMAC will be downloaded. Select RUN or OPEN if prompted and if not prompted then double click the ZA_Connect file in your downloads folder to run it. And then click on YES or OK or JOIN when prompted.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
installing for session now

Thank you for your patience. As discussed, please do use the below numbers to get connected with Microsoft customer service. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.

(0)344(###) ###-####/p>

1800(###) ###-####/p>