Anikesh G
Anikesh G,
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

Trying to get help from someone at xbox but can,t get phone

trying to get help from someone at xbox but can,t get phone no.Why is this
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: xbox 1
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: All day we enter a code from xbox but it will not accept it requested a call back but did not get one youre service is very poor and of no help
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: its a game console my no. is***********

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know what exactly are you having trouble with?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Im trying to enter a code from xbox to game console but it not going through
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Why should I pay for something that's not working

You may ignore the automated pop-up message that you see on your screen. It is completely optional.

If you are having issues with digital codes it could just be that the servers are down. You can check the status of the servers by pressing the Xbox button and then going into System > Xbox Assist > My Xbox Assist. Once there you can select Xbox Live Status and see if the servers are online or not.

Thanks for requesting a remote session.

Your remote request is open to all the experts now, someone soon will take your system on remote and will fix it for you

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Why am I wasting my time trying to get an answer from someone that is unable to pick up a phone and call a person when asked your service is a waste of time and money you are of no help to anyone a waste of time sending you messages
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Your are looking for money and doing nothing

Please wait until the best remote expert joins you for the fix of this issue.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
That's the fourth time you have sent the same message with out any help

Due to Pandemic, our remote experts are quite busy serving older requests.

Please wait until the right expert connects with you remotely.

Anikesh G,
Experience: SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
How much longer do we have to wait this is going on all day

Thank you for requesting secure remote assistance. To get connected, Kindly open this link on your device and Join - https://join.zoho.com/439936651