Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

My nokia 105 has been out of use for months. I would like to

my nokia 105 has been out of use for months. I would like to use it again. I have purchased £20 of phone calls believing that was all I had to do but when I try to call a number I am instructed to call a customer service number but it does'nt tell me what that number is. Can you provide it for me please? I am 95 years old, my hearing is not very good and I'm not as bright as I used to be. Thank you. *****: How long has this been going on with your 105? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I bought this phone 12 months ago just prior to going on a 2 week holiday during which time used it but not since.. So far it is only during this last week that I have tried to restore it by trying to use the various facilities obviously to no avail
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don't think so. All i wish is to have it back in use again and I promise you I will use it regularly from now 0n

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

I will do my best to help you.

To answer your question, I suggest you call your phone line provider to get that Caller ID feature added

-----

See above suggestion and answer, I hope it was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating.

I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you. Thank you!

Note: You have reached Just Answer, an online question and answer company

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have no idea who or what my phone line provider is nor their number

Thank you for requesting secure remote assistance. To get connected, Kindly open this link on your device and Join - https://join.zoho.com/439936651