Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

My pc says RECOVERY my pc says RECOVERY my pc says RECIVERY,

My pc says RECOVERY my pc says RECOVERY my pc says RECIVERY
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: RECOVERY
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the boot configuration data is missing or contains errors
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today!

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you are having issues getting Windows to load. Let's try to boot into safe mode.

Before you enter safe mode, you need to enter the Windows Recovery Environment (winRE). To do this, you will repeatedly turn your device off, then on:

1. Hold down the power button for 10 seconds to turn off your device.
  2. Press the power button again to turn on your device.
  3. On the first sign that Windows has started (for example, some devices show the manufacturer’s logo when restarting) hold down the power button for 10 seconds to turn off your device.
  4. Press the power button again to turn on your device.
  5. When Windows restarts, hold down the power button for 10 seconds to turn off your device.
  6. Press the power button again to turn on your device.
  7. Allow your device to fully restart. You will enter winRE.

Now that you are in winRE, you will follow these steps to take you to safe mode:

1. On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
  2. After your device restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select option 5 from the list or press F5 for Safe Mode with Networking.

If you need more info on a black or blank screen error, see Troubleshoot black or blank screen errors.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT

(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Can you do it remotely
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have done steps above, but it still saying RECOVERY
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi are you still there
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Windows 7
Customer: replied 17 days ago.

I see you've requested a premium service. I am unable to accept at this time, but the request is available to all experts. In the meantime, please try out the steps I have provided. Thanks!

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hello, are you able to help ?

Let's wait for the remote assistance :)

Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: Computer and IT support Engineer
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I can’t afford £22 right now :(

Thank you for requesting secure remote assistance. To get connected, Kindly open this link on your device and Join - https://join.zoho.com/491961096