Ricky- Expert Tech
Ricky- Expert Tech, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  5+ Years in IT Support
98270431

I bought a reconditioned Dell p.c. with pre loaded Windows

Customer Question

I bought a reconditioned Dell p.c. with pre loaded Windows 10. I am trying to add a watermark to a document I'm typing on "Word", but it seems that the "design" page was not included in the pre loaded programme. Is it possible to add this page retrospectively, or can I obtain some software that will do this for me?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ricky- Expert Tech replied 14 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. If you are using Word 2010, you can insert a watermark by doing the following:

1. On the Page Layout tab, select Watermark.

2. Choose a pre-configured watermark, like DRAFT or CONFIDENTIAL.

Newer versions of word should have the Design tab at the top.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No Watermark tab available

It's not a watermark tab; Watermark should be located on the Page Layout tab.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Trying to attach snip of the options. But no page options. Would happily pay for one to one if you can guarantee a resolution

Again, it is not page options, it is Page Layout.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Sorry to be so thick. \nowhere can I find page layout tab. I repeat I will happily pay you the £22.00 if you can resolve this problem,

I'm sorry I am not available for remote connection. Please check what version of Word you have by going to File from the top left corner, and then click either Account or Help on the left navigation bar. You'll see your Office version and information under Product information, on the right side of the window

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Sadly, very pleasant Tech but no resolution. No stars

I would like to continue the service. Please find the version of Office you are using by following the steps above.