Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda,
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I have just switched from O2 to sky mobile,..,. done the PAC

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi there. I have just switched from O2 to sky mobile,..,. done the PAC code stuff... put in my sky SIM card.... keeping my old number,sky have emailed me to say , you’re now up and running with sky mobile.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: hi there. I have just switched from O2 to sky mobile... done the PAC code stuff... keeping my old number... had an email from sky saying I’m up and running with sky mobile... inserted my sky SIM card,
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: My new sky SIM card won’t activare
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Done the pac code stuff , sky say I’m up and running, but message comes up... SIM card not supported
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sheri Treppeda replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

For help with activating the Sim card, first, please click the link below. On that page you will choose the options that apply. Ultimately, if there is an activation issue that cannot be fixed, you may need to request a replacement Sim card with proper codes:

https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/sky-mobile-activate-your-sim/where-did-you-buy-your-device

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience