Bing
Bing, Computer Scientist
Experience:  CISM / CISSP / MCSD / MCSE
96068672

On my iPad, Apple Music, sync library keeps turning off

Customer Question

on my iPad, Apple Music, sync library keeps turning off automatically. I then re=enable it, but find it has turned off again.
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I have a Mac desktop running Catalina 10.15.6; iPad Air OS13.7; iPod touch 6th generation running 12.4.8
JA: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I wanted to sync my iTunes from iPad back to Mac desk top and also to iPod, but it said I couldn't cos no Apple Music. So I have given in and subscribed to Apple Music but it still won't do it
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: all I want to do is sync the music across these devices; thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bing replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

Can I see a screenshot showing how the original symptom looks like for a technical review?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have tried to send it but it crashes the page. Please send me detailed instructions
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
no thanks
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
have paid the set fee, please send an answer
Expert:  Bing replied 15 days ago.

Do you mean your Mac crashes when uploading a file to ehre?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
no the web page does
Expert:  Bing replied 15 days ago.

You may try clear web history and website data then try it again.

Or, you may upload the files to anywhere in the cloud storage such as OneDrive or Google Drive or Dropbox, then share a download link here for review.

Expert:  Bing replied 11 days ago.

As no further input gathered against my last clarifying question, I now provide a general answer based on the given description and common situations.

As advised, the correct way to troubleshoot has been given in the last message.