technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years combined corporate and small business experience.
65369237

I have a computer case with a rgb hub at the back. The

Customer Question

Hi I have a computer case with a rgb hub at the back. The motherboard supports LED controls. The issue is that the manufacturer didn’t send me the cable to connect the hub to the motherboard. My hub takes in a 3pin connector and my board has a 4pin as shown in the pics. I bought a rgb connector and realised that the end that goes into the motherboard is only 3pin, so I can’t connect it to the motherboard. Can you please recommend where I can buy that cable.
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 5 days ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.
I'm very sorry to hear you are having this problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

IMPORTANT: Please completely read and follow the steps and information given in my answer below to SOLVE the problem you are having, or to simply answer the question you are asking so that you have the accurate information you need to proceed. Please understand that not all problems can be easily repaired, and some can't be repaired at all.

YOUR ANSWER IS BELOW
.

You'll need the one compatible with your CASE. Example linked below. Search for the case brand or check with the case manufacturer (or your "hub" as you mention)

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16812987031?item=N82E16812987031&source=region&nm_mc=knc-googleadwords-pc&cm_mmc=knc-googleadwords-pc-_-pla-_-cables+-+internal+power+cables-_-N82E16812987031&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_9zO7o7k6wIVA77ACh0AlAJDEAQYASABEgI0LvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

.

NOTE: If the information or solution steps given have not solved your problem (or answered your question) Please reply to me for further information. Please only reply if you need further help on this same question, after reading my answer and following any requested steps to solve the problem.

Bonuses are greatly appreciated..thanks.