Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I had my phone stolen so I had my number blocked so I asked

Customer Question

I had my phone stolen so I had my number blocked so I asked giffgaff for a replacement sim I got a new sim but I wanted the same number which I haven't got can u help plz
JA: Who is your current wireless carrier?
Customer: Now TV
JA: Was your SIM card activated with your carrier? Is there a reason they might have deactivated it?
Customer: Sorry it was giffgaff my phone network
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I like I said phone stolen I want to have the same number back
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rafi replied 9 days ago.

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. I am Rafi with 15+ years of experience in the Information Technology field and will try to do my best to help you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance and phone calls are auto-generated messages and communication through chat is fine with me. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble and I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. May I know what troubleshooting have you done?