Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I would like you guys to resend me the recorded call at

Customer Question

Hi there
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I would like you guys to resend me the recorded call at 20:24 tonight
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: It’s iPhone 7plus
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: It’s IOS. 13.6.1
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s the call meant to be recorded but I didn’t have it as a msg to my chat
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi there
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
R u working on it ???
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 10 days ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I’m missing the record of the call at 20:24 tonight. It’s matter of death or life

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can u please help me to resend the call please
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, it is not possible to resend a recording unless it was backed up previously. If it is matter of a legal issue then you will need to contact a local attorney to see if they can be recovered via a legal effort.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.