technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years combined corporate and small business experience.
65369237

My sons pc has a problem with fps dropping during gaming,

Customer Question

Hi there my sons pc has a problem with fps dropping during gaming
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: It’s vibox gaming pc windows 10 OS WiFi (3.7GHz AMD Ryzen Quad-core processor Radeon Vega 8 Graphics chip 8GB DDR4 2400MHz R The graphics card has been upgraded to a GeForce GTX 1650
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: the internet provider is called see the light and is fibre optic and is less than 3 years old
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: im afraid we are not pc experts and why we are asking for help!! It only happens when gaming
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 8 days ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.
I'm very sorry to hear you are having this problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

IMPORTANT: Please completely read and follow the steps and information given in my answer below to SOLVE the problem you are having, or to simply answer the question you are asking so that you have the accurate information you need to proceed. Please understand that not all problems can be easily repaired, and some can't be repaired at all.

YOUR ANSWER IS BELOW
.

This may be a difficult problem to solve, but first please follow the series of fix steps as documented in my video link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=w9kOIQTYLoA
.

NOTE: If the information or solution steps given have not solved your problem (or answered your question) Please reply to me for further information. Please only reply if you need further help on this same question, after reading my answer and following any requested steps to solve the problem.

Bonuses are greatly appreciated..thanks.