Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  12+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

When skyping my granddaughter i get a small slither of her

Customer Question

When skyping my granddaughter i get a small slither of her face only and not a full-screen picture which get with other people?
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: dell system dont know
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just fiddle with the buttons i can see on the screen
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 11 days ago.

Hi, my name is*****’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your system. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Expert:  Bryan replied 11 days ago.

Just to clarify, are you using Skype on your computer or on some other device, e.g. phone?

Expert:  Bryan replied 11 days ago.

While on the Skype call, please switch the view on the Skype screen as instructed here:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA34897/how-do-i-switch-views-during-a-skype-video-call

Alternatively, you can just double-click on her video/cam screen during the call to switch it back to full screen view. If you have any follow up questions or issues, you may reply back to me below. Thank you,