Tech Expert
Tech Expert, PC Support Specialist
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

My email address has recentlybeen blocked on android mobile

Customer Question

my email address has recentlybeen blocked on android mobile phones but functions on other devices
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: live
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: both phone and laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: verification of my email account using online guidance which has failed to work - for hours every day for the past week
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the account in question is***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tech Expert replied 8 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I understand that you are facing the issue in login to your email account. If that is correct, I will be glad to help you in fixing the issue.

Option 1:

Click on the below link and follow the on-screen instructions to recover the email account password.

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Option 2:

If you are unable to recover it, I suggest you to use the below link to submit the form to recover the account. If in case the email is not recovered after submitting the form, I suggest you to use the below number, which will get connected to Microsoft customer service, they will be able to help you to recover the account for you.

https://account.live.com/ACSR

(###) ###-####/p>

Note: Try not to skip questions. If you're unsure of an answer, take your best guess rather than moving on to another question. Use a computer, phone, or tablet where you frequently sign in.Use the same browser (like Chrome or Safari) that you usually do. Be in a location where you usually sign in, like at home or at work.