Rafi
Rafi, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

Every time i go on word i get the beach ball of death,

Customer Question

every time i go on word i get the beach ball of death
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: microsoft word on a mac computer
JA: Have you updated Word recently?
Customer: no how do i do that
JA: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thank you that is very helpful
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rafi replied 7 days ago.

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. I am Rafi with 15+ years of experience in the Information Technology field and will try to do my best to help you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance and phone calls are auto-generated messages and communication through chat is fine with me. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble and I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Please show me how to update word on my mac
Expert:  Rafi replied 7 days ago.
  1. Open an Office app such as Word, then on the top menu, click Help > Check for Updates.
  2. Select Automatically keep Microsoft Apps up to date to receive the latest security fixes and feature improvements as soon as they become available, helping your Mac stay protected and up to date.