technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years combined corporate and small business experience.
65369237

My samsung tv is saying my internet server is blocking the

My samsung tv is saying my internet server is blocking the following ISP blocking service error code 202
JA: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: 1294 version
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?
Customer: Everything was fine yesterdsy
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.
I'm very sorry to hear you are having this problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

IMPORTANT: Please completely read and follow the steps and information given in my answer below to SOLVE the problem you are having, or to simply answer the question you are asking so that you have the accurate information you need to proceed. Please understand that not all problems can be easily repaired, and some can't be repaired at all.

YOUR ANSWER IS BELOW
.

On TV

Go to Menu then Support then Self Diagnosis then Reset

You'll now need to power on TV and go back through initial setup.

If you can connect at this point, stop here.

If you can't connect even after reset,

Go to Network -> status -> IP settings and set DNS to 4.2.2.1

Try connection again.

.

NOTE: If the information or solution steps given have not solved your problem (or answered your question) Please reply to me for further information. Please only reply if you need further help on this same question, after reading my answer and following any requested steps to solve the problem.

Bonuses are greatly appreciated..thanks.

technicalcat, Consultant
Experience: 20 years combined corporate and small business experience.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Still saying connected to network but not internet

Hi, this is Tim, I noticed that you are requesting remote assistance, please use this link to start the session:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=214cb33c-4feb-4046-af50-d50f75c0e6c5

On that page you just need to click on the "I Agree" green button at the bottom, a file will be downloaded to your "Downloads" folder, you just need to open it.