VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

I have composed a hardback book on Apple Photos but it

Hi, I have composed a hardback book on Apple Photos but it states an upgrade to the latest version of Photos is required before ordering. How do I get an upgrade version?
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: OS X Yosemite, v 10.10.5
JA: When did you last update your software?
Customer: I cannot remember when I last updated the software on my Apple Mac (I regularly update this on my iPad and iPhone). How do I update it on my Apple Mac?
JA: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates. If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.

For Better understanding here's the link: How to update the software on your Mac - Apple Support

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Will you be able to log on remotely to assist me later today to update the software? If not, I hope I haven't been charged for this service.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please advise if/when the remote connection will take place

For Better understanding here's the link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201541

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
This service was not provided. Please confirm I will not be charged the £22 for the service I did not receive.

I'm a site user like you, so I don't have access to your account details or charges, but customer service would be glad to help you with that.

You can direct them to the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page in their view, or give them this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help