Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
106499931

I am trying to instal Norton security on my iPad and they

I am trying to instal Norton security on my iPad and they need to know my Apple passcode - and I don’t know what that is. Is it different from my password ? I am wondering if my account has been compromised, how can I check this ? If it has, how can I change my Apple ID password (and passcode). Please can you help. I have already contacted just answer and received
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: Sorry, didn’t finish my previous message - I contacted just answer and agreed to pay £5 and received a reply fromTim McKee, MAC Support Specialist and agreed to pay a further £22 for Secure Remote Assistance but have heard nothing further from him despite several reminders.
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: I seem to remember but I didn’t have the passcode and I don’t think it accepted my Apple ID password ***** I have entered the Apple ID password ***** the last few days to download an app and it was accepted.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have contacted the Mac Expert already and he hasn’t been of much help to me.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your Apple account. I know that can be frustrating but I am here to help you. Hopefully we can have this resolved quickly.

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.

IF you were asked for pass code, that might be your screenlock password ***** your iPad.

If you are asked to to enter your Apple ID password ***** forget it, you can use this link to reset it. - https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Another option is to talk to Apple now - https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0245&symptom_id=23362

Please let me know if you have follow up questions. Thank you.

Please refer to this link on how to set up Passcode on your iPad: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204060

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

You have availed our Premium Service, but I can only connect to your computer. I can't connect to your iPad. I will request cancellation of the Premium Service so you can get refund

Please follow these steps on how to install Norton on your iPad

1. Under Download Norton from App Store, tap Download on the App Store.

You are now redirected to App Store.

If you are on an iPad, tap Install on iPad and follow the on-screen instructions.

2. Tap Get.

3. When the download finishes, tap Open to launch the Norton Mobile Security app.

4. Read the Norton license agreement, and tap Sign In.

5. Type in your Norton account email address and password, and then tap Sign In.

Make sure to use the email address and password ***** was used to purchase Norton Mobile Security or your Norton product that includes Mobile Security (such as Norton Security or Norton 360).