Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  12+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Have you changed my Email account and have you taken notice

Have you changed my Email account and have you taken notice that I need to change my Sky Q to my new address in about 3 weeks . Keith

Hi, my name is*****’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your system. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Just to clarify, do you need to update your email/home address for your Sky cable/broadband service?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Ok , can you let me know when you get it sorted . Thanks Keith

A remote session will not be useful for this issue, so I'll request a refund for the remote assistance fee as well.

Please get in touch with Sky support directly via phone at***********during business hours, and they will be able to assist you further with this change in home address thereafter. Please see the info provided in the following support article as well, before you call:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/moving-home-with-sky