Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman,
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

I recently had a new hard drive installed by Amsys - a

I recently had a new hard drive installed by Amsys - a Samsung hard drive- and since then I am unable to open my files, or remove a document from the screen
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: Not sure what you mean - The computer is Mac OS Catalina. Many files are Black, and I am being told that I do not have permission to open. This computer is not, and has never been shared.
JA: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?
Customer: I get a small message - top left corner - scrambled - and saying that I do not have permission to open file
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: What else does he need to know -I saved everything on a passport, but cannot download.

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to help you with your question today.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hi Joseph - I'm Christine - hope you can help/what happens now?

Great. Are you on a Mac or PC?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
On a Mac - no. CO25Q01UGF1J

I'm going to send you a link to download Teamviewer Quick support. Please run it and then send me back the ID and password.

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
ID:###-##-#### password: 5b17ny

Excellent. One moment.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
What else do you need to know?

Great. Now you should see a request for screen recording, accessibility. You need to grant Teamviewer access by enabling it in both categories. It can be found in System preferences, security and privacy. On the left side of the box choose Screen recording, then on the right click a blue checkbox next to Teamviewer. Then go to Accessibility, Unlock the gold lock in the bottom left and then put a blue checkmark next to teamviewer.Now you should see a request for screen recording, accessibility. You need to grant Teamviewer access by enabling it in both categories. It can be found in System preferences, security and privacy. On the left side of the box choose Screen recording, then on the right click a blue checkbox next to Teamviewer. Then go to Accessibility, Unlock the gold lock in the bottom left and then put a blue checkmark next to teamviewer.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I cannot find screen recording
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
or Teamviewer

Ok, open up Teamviewer and leave it open and send me the new password.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
This is not satisfactory-what is going on?

open up Teamviewer and leave it open and send me the new password.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
9yh18p

One second.

All I see is a gray screen. Go back to preferences and put a blue checkmark on teamviewer in screenrecording and accessibility.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Cancel request

Did you not get it open?