Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

My Computer freezes up, now and again when I'm on

My Computer freezes up, now and again when I'm on "Facebook", Why??
JA: Which Facebook product do you have?
Customer: I watch the Video's on Facebook.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Facebook software?
Customer: Nothing so Far, I have to shut it down, and start again.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Onlty what is causing it to happen.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

If you are using a Windows computer, have you checked if your Disk Usage is hitting 100%?

Please open Task Manager and monitor the Disk Usage column. See if it is hitting 100%. Each time it hits 100% your system will freeze.

Thank you and I hope that helped. If you need further assistance, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you for your help. I am not "Computer Freindly" and cou;d'nt find "Task Manager", but at least I know what is causing the problem now.!

Thank you for writing back with that information. If you are using a Windows computer, please look at the Task Bar. The Task Bar is the bar found usually at the bottom of the screen, in between the Microsoft Logo and the System Tray where you see the TIME of the computer.

That bar there holds the icons of open programs. Right-click on any EMPTY or vacant area of the task bar, then click Task Manager.