Kyle
Kyle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Technology Consultant at KA Helpdesk
107309638

I’m a bit confused am I speaking with James I’ve paid £5 fo

I’m a bit confused am I speaking with James I’ve paid £5 fo r this service but don’t seem to be getting anyware
Hello! I am Kyle, your friendly technical expert from Just Answer!As you know the Just Answer platform has a wide variety of experts available online including electricians, doctors and lawyers.Firstly, sorry to hear about your issue. In order to work with you safely online please be advised that I work in accordance with the troubleshooting guidelines issued by your manufacturer / service provider and will help you to get back up and running again.To begin please allow me a few minutes to review my assistants notes and gain a deeper understanding of your problem.I am going to review my assistants notes now, can you please give me a few minutes to do this please?

No worries, how can I help? I would advise following the official troubleshooting procedure here.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Don't worry I've got to go out

No worries, speak soon!