Kyle
Kyle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Technology Consultant at KA Helpdesk
107309638

Trying to connect my new sky box to the internet, thought I

trying to connect my new sky box to the internet, thought I had it sussed but I can't get catch up on the tv
JA: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?
Customer: No just the bog standard programmes
JA: How is your Internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: Yes and I've switched off the router and then pressed the wps botton on router and sky box, orange lights flashes then goes off again
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of, but I will assumes it's my incompetance thats letting me down
Hello! I am Kyle, your friendly technical expert from Just Answer!As you know the Just Answer platform has a wide variety of experts available online including electricians, doctors and lawyers.Firstly, sorry to hear about your issue. In order to work with you safely online please be advised that I work in accordance with the troubleshooting guidelines issued by your manufacturer / service provider and will help you to get back up and running again.To begin please allow me a few minutes to review my assistants notes and gain a deeper understanding of your problem.I am going to review my assistants notes now, can you please give me a few minutes to do this please?
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
I've already been down that route with no success
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
I have already agreed

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
WHEN? This conversation seems to be goin around in circles