Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Need help to my yahoo mail is not open, I used in phone but

Hi need help to my yahoo mail is not open
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I used in phone but when i chenge phone they don’t open.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I trayd gust normal but they send the cood to the old I opend the email phone
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ok

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please use my link below to reset the password
https://login.yahoo.com/forgot?
Once the password ***** ***** try to sign into the account.
Please let me know exactly what happens

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ya but the cood is sending to old email plese tray the cood to send to this new pone number***********
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Or to this new email***@******.***

Unfortunately you are not going to be able to recover this account. It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in. With it being a free email service does not offer any support aside from what you have seen online. A few years back they did have more options for people in your situation but now they simply suggest you create a new account.

I am sorry to have to tell you this but there is no way back in. When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address.

So unfortunately there are no options left since you never updated your recovery information. In the interest of saving yourself some time I would suggest you don't spend more looking for a solution in this situation as you have no options aside from getting the correct password ***** am sorry to say. I just don't want to give you hope because in the last year they have completely cut off any type of support and leaves account recovery entirely up to the user meaning if you don't keep your recovery info up to date and forget or lose the password ***** cannot get back into the account.

Again, sorry to have to deliver the bad news but hopefully it saves you some time in the long run and prevents anything like this from ever happening again.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
what can I do

Please click this link

https://join.zoho.eu/7251755498

And open the file that downloads