SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

Unable to record films on my t.v. Thro the boX, Toshiba

Customer Question

Unable to record films on my t.v. Thro the Virgin boX
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Toshiba Regza poss 15 years old.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Toshiba? What happened right before this?
Customer: appsix weeks
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It appears to be only films that will not record
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Expert:  SaloniM replied 15 days ago.

Without your valuable response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Make sure you have downloaded the App and have registered for My Virgin Media first see How to sign in to the TV Control app.

Setting recordings & Series Link +

1. Once you have found the show you want to record, select it then tap the Record button
  2. If you want to record that episode, tap Record to record the episode or to record the whole series, select Create a series link +
  3. Your show will be recorded and waiting for you the next time you’re snuggled up on your sofa.