Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I seem to be cut off from m y Amazon UK account which I have

Customer Question

I seem to be cut off from m y Amazon UK account which I have used very frequently for some years. You accept my email identity and my new password ***** I get no further as you speak of approving an identification you have sent to my mobile. BUT I HAVE NO MOBILE. Can you please reinstate me urgently?
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: David R Gilbert
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: No blocking settings - all my other internet actions work fine. I browse with Google Chrome
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: DRG
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please use my link below to reset the password
https://www.amazon.com/ap/forgotpassword?openid.assoc_handle=anywhere_us&pageId=anywhere_us&mn=0
Once the password ***** ***** try to sign into the account.
Please let me know exactly what happens