VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

The on screen back page button doesn't work, The back page

Customer Question

the on screen back page button doesn't work
JA: What exactly is having screen issues?
Customer: The back page button
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: acer chromebook14
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 15 days ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Fix problems with your keyboard

If the volume or brightness keys don't work, you might be at the upper or lower limit for that setting.

If the backward or forward buttons don't work, check if the same icons in a web browser window are grayed out. For example, if the back button on a webpage is gray, the browser isn't aware of a page to move backward to.

If you have other problems with your keyboard, try these steps:

1. Turn off the Chromebook and then turn it back on.
  2. Use the keys while you browse as a guest. If the keys work, delete the account that has the problem on your Chromebook and then add it again.
  3. Complete a hard reset on your Chromebook hardware.
  4. If the owner account has problems, perform a factory reset on the Chromebook.

If you still have trouble after trying these steps, contact your Chromebook manufacturer.