SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I received an email from HP (unfortunately saying do not

Customer Question

I received an email from HP (unfortunately saying do not reply) saying I may have been supplied with faulty cartridges and to keep my printer connected to wi-fi at all times so it will be able to detect any impacted cartridges. So I connected to wi-fi but when I go back I find the connection is to cable. This happened repeatedly. Any suggestion?
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: browser
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: None that I know of
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, unless you need more info
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 13 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know what exact issue are you facing with your printer?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
please
Expert:  SaloniM replied 13 days ago.

Can you please elaborate on the issue that you are facing with your printer so that I can help you to resolve it?

Expert:  SaloniM replied 13 days ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: Verify the cartridge numbers

Make sure the cartridge numbers match your printer and where the country/region the printer was purchased.

Go to HP Store and verify the cartridge numbers for your printer model and country/region. Replace any incompatible cartridges.

Step 2: Reset the printer

Reset the printer to recover from printer failures.

1. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.

2. Unplug the power cord from the power source.

3. Wait 60 seconds.

4. Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer.