Anikesh G
Anikesh G,
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

Need to increaes my spending limit on my account, doing it

Customer Question

need to increaes my spending limit on my account
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: doing it on mobile, samsung galaxy 7
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?
Customer: dont know
JA: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just want to increase my spending limit. Sent money to a family memeber, but he had to refund it because it wasnt under the family option and now i cant resend it to him because "i have reached my spennding limit"
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope, thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 11 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Rob. I need to increase my spenign limit on my paypal
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 11 days ago.

To lift a PayPal limitation you will generally need to confirm specific account information, provide documentation or clear up any recent business activity. If a limitation has been placed on your account you will generally see a notification in which you can click on and follow the instructions to remove the limitation. If you have completed the required steps, the limitations will generally be removed in two working days.

Step 1) Ensure You Have Completed the Account Set Up

The first step in removing limitations or PayPal restrictions is to ensure you have completed the account set up. This will include linking a bank account successfully. To ensure you have completed the PayPal account set up follow the instructions below:

1. Log in to your ‘PayPal‘ account.
  2. Click on the ‘More‘ tab at the top of the page.
  3. Click ‘Business Set-up‘. Ensure the ‘Account Set-up‘ tab is selected.
  4. Click ‘Raise Limits to Move Money More Easily‘ and follow the instructions.
  5. Click on ‘Raise Limits‘.
  6. Follow the required set up steps to raise your PayPal limits. This may include confirming your bank account by allowing PayPal to deduct ($2.00 temporarily) and locating a 4 digit pin.

Step 2) Check Your Email Account

If you have completed ‘Step 1)’ although your PayPal account is still limit, check your email account to ensure that no further information is required by PayPal. If you do not see a request for further information, you can presume that the limitations will be lifted within 2 to 3 working days.