Anikesh G
Anikesh G,
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

My card has been used, I have 2 parcels I didn't order, what

Customer Question

Hi, my card has been used, I have 2 parcels I didn't order, what can I do please
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I have a Apple I Pad
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?
Customer: What do you mean?
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am trying to get through to Amazon, and they keep giving me a different password.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't seem to be getting anywhere, this has happened before.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 8 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My name is Judy
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 8 days ago.

Please follow the below Steps to recover your Amazon account:-

To reset your password:

1. Go to Password *****.
  2. When prompted, enter the email address or mobile phone number associated with your Amazon account and select Continue. We'll send you an email or SMS (depending on the verification method you've chosen) containing a One Time Password (OTP), to authenticate your request.
  3. Enter the OTP you received and select Continue.
  4. Create a new password.

As soon as you've created a new password, it's active. Your new password ***** ***** all Amazon-related accounts associated with the same email address.