Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  12+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I cannot log into my full tilt account. I have a new

Customer Question

I cannot log into my full tilt account. I have a new computer. My log in name is*****: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: I cannot log in
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Imac
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Its a new computer. I had to update to a new version
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: Fulltilt Poker
JA: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: I tru
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I tried to log in that's all
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 11 days ago.

Hi, my name is*****’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your system. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Expert:  Bryan replied 11 days ago.

Please ignore any automated offers if they show up on this page; they are not sent by me.

Just to clarify, do you get any specific error/message when trying to log in to your account now?

Expert:  Bryan replied 11 days ago.

Please open up the login screen on Full Tilt and then click "Forgot password" and follow the prompts to reset your password ***** the account. Once done, check if you are able to sign in to your account all right with the new password.

If you continue to face issues, please submit a request to Full Tilt support directly using the following link:

https://www.fulltilt.com/help/

Click Contact Us and submit the request - once done, they will get back to you with an update/resolution within 1-2 working days. Thank you,

Expert:  Bryan replied 11 days ago.

.