EXPERTDan
EXPERTDan, Computer Support
Experience:  IT Specialist
107237842

I have sent details of my problems with HP printer and iPad

Customer Question

I have sent details of my problems with HP printer and iPad has the information been passed on ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  EXPERTDan replied 14 days ago.

Hi, I'm Dan, Welcome to Justanswer. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
NOTE
Please feel free to ignore the automated offers for Additional Services. They are forms sent automatically by the website and not coming from my own will.
Let me know if you are ready to continue.

Expert:  EXPERTDan replied 14 days ago.

If you are unable to print, check first and make sure that your printer and your device are both connected to the same Wifi network.

If you confirmed that they are both connected to the same network, try unplugging your printer from the power source, wait for 2 minutes before you plug back in then check if the issue persists.